I’ll admit it. This is the best example of FaceBook advertising that really got to me. Those sponsored posts were just speaking to me.
They look so fun, then they had such a purpose listed. I knew I had to try them.
There was an online special on Black Friday and I snagged 3 pair for me and 1 pair for Dylan.
I really didn’t know what I was getting. The colors I ‘wanted’ didn’t line up with what I needed according to the qualities of mood boosting, so I went with what I needed.
Here’s what we picked and what resonated with me in the descriptions:
- Mantra: I Love
- Affirmation: I live and love in balance, in a state of loving gratitude.
- Description: Rose pink, being the color of love, relates to the heart chakra. Rose can be used to awaken compassion, love, and purity. It eases conditions of anger and feelings of neglect. It can be used in meditation to discern greater truths. Rose is comforting to the emotional energies of the individual.
- Mantra: I See
- Affirmation: I dwell upon the universal wisdom within me & all around me. I understand.
- Description: Indigo is a dynamic healing color on both spiritual and physical levels. It is a color that is balancing to the hemispheres of the brain and nerve synapses between them. Indigo also has a sedative effect. You can use indigo when you are meditating in order to achieve deeper levels of consciousness. It can awaken devotion and intuition.
- Mantra: I Express
- Affirmation: Matters of the heart are spoken and understood effortlessly.
- Description: Aqua is cooling. It combines the beneficial vitalizing and purifying effects of blue and green. Blue is the color of the throat chakra which is the center for communication, and green the color of the heart chakra, the center for love and compassion. Aqua can be used for stimulating the combination of these centers, facilitating heart centered communication.
Did you guess it? Those listed above are mine and speak to me. We will get into this as we do more Random blogging.
- Mantra: I Attract
- Affirmation: I receive unconditional love and compassion.
- Description: Green balances our energies, and it can be used to increase our sensitivity and compassion. It has a calming effect, especially for inflamed conditions of the body. It is soothing to the autonomic nervous system. Green can be used to awaken greater friendliness, hope, faith, and peace. It is restful and revitalizing to overtaxed mental conditions.
Yep, those were made for Dylan 🙂
Do they work? I mean, I really enjoyed my Rose-colored glasses for the day for sure. It cannot hurt to look for more love and gratitude around us for sure.
Maybe I do, literally, look at the world through rose-colored lenses 🙂 Mood boosting has got to be a super power, right?