Hey! Guess what? Random hit for an Episode 2! What?!
Yeah, Episode 2 – as in there was a first one yesterday! Did you read it? Come on y’all – I wanna hear back from you 🙂 Tell me what you’re learning about me and what surprised you. Fuel this random fire!
Do you eat seasonally? I mean to a point we do, right – like what’s good in the grocery store. When you see articles about seasonal food, does it spark your attention?
Sweet Potatoes: carotenoids, antioxidants, Vitamins A & C
- Do you eat sweet potatoes? A favorite way? Not I – they are ok in some dishes, but not alone for me.
Apples: Vitamin C, portable source of soluble and insoluble fiber
- What’s your favorite type of apple – mine are totally HoneyCrisp and Gala
Garlic: improve cholesterol ratios, lower blood pressure – antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal properties
- I love garlic in food, but not too much. Eating cloves of garlic to ward of sickness sounds very nauseating to me though.
Oh, the video – that’d be helpful, right? Here ya go:
On the e-mail front, Kris Carr’s e-mail totally inspired my reading list!
- Tribe of Mentors by Tim Ferriss
- Clean Protein: The Revolution that will Reshape your Body, Boost your Energy, and Save the Planet by Kathy Freston and Bruce Friedrich
- The Mask of Masculinity by Lewis Howes
- You Do You: How to Be Who You Are and Use What You’ve Got to Get What You Want by Sarah Knight
- Big Potential: How Transforming the Pursuit of Success Raises Our Achievement, Happiness, and Well-Being by Shawn Achor
Child’s Pose Challenge
Will you bust out in child’s pose for your own sanity during the holidays? Let me see ’em!
If you’ve made it this far – just thanks 😉 You must be my people!